At GURTUBAY LAWYERS our commercial law experts advise both Spanish and foreign clients on all issues relating to commercial law. The professionals in our firm provide advice to companies throughout their corporate existence, beginning with the incorporation of the company under any of the formats available, continuing with the legal organisation of its business in all of the general aspects or in the more specialised operations, such as mergers, acquisitions, due diligence, etc., through to its conclusion and closure following its winding up and liquidation.
By way of example, and without limitation, the following expresses the experience and knowledge of our Lawyers in:
- Company incorporations, drawing up Articles of Association and rules for the internal functioning of the corporate bodies.
- Advice on and preparation of company resolutions.
- Advice on the management and administrative structure of companies.
- Handling the legal aspects of the day-to-day running of companies.
- Advice on all kind of contracts for company trading, both at national and international level.
- Advice on purchasing and selling companies, mergers and acquisitions.
Our aim is to provide you with the most efficient solution for each situation, and with our wide experience, we can handle any situation arising in business companies from a multidisciplinary perspective, which results in finding creative solutions that are most suited to the problems brought to us.